1. Make sure that the Flow Units in InfoSWMM Run Manager match the default flow units in InfoSewer so that the DWF values are comparable,
2. Make sure that the Output Flow Units in InfoSWMM match the Output Flow Units in InfoSewer so direct comparisons are easier,
3. Add a Pump On and Pump Off depth to the Pumps in InfoSWMM so that the pumps work better in a fully dynamic solution,
4. The Fixed Pump Curves of InfoSewer should be checked in the Pump Curve section of InfoSWMM to make sure they are comparable,
5. The InfoSWMM conduit step lengthening option should be used to speed up the model if you have short links in InfoSewer,
6. You can check the overall balance in the two modeling platforms by comparing the System Load Graph in InfoSewer to the Total Inflow Graph inInfoSWMM.
via Blogger http://www.swmm5.net/2013/08/infosewer-to-infoswmm-import-tips.html