2. Next (there are a lot of ways to do this) use Arc Map Tools and define the saved shape file as Australian GDA1994 MGA 1956
3. Now, merge your InfoSWMM Model with the newly created and newly defined Australian GDA1994 MGA 1956 shape file
4. Next, change the project spatial reference to Australian GDA1994 MGA 1956 and zoom to your layers
5. You now can have a background image layer and
6. You can see the streets next to the inlets of your model in Google Maps.
|Arc Map Tools for Defining the Projection of a Shapefile|
via Blogger http://ift.tt/1iTYpaB