When is Warning 02 Used in the SWMM 5 Engine?
1. If the crown elevation of the highest connecting link is greater than the maximum depth of the node, then
2. The maximum depth of the node is increased to the crown elevation of highest connecting link
3. This is an internal engine change and is reflected in the Output HGL
4. For example, a 4 foot pipe connected to a node with a maximum depth of 2 feet will be increased to 4 feet
5. The output text file will say what the maximum depth is or 4 feet in this case