A note for my readers. I am having an internal public discussion with myself. If you have other ideas or suggestions please email me. I get a lot of emails and very little non spam comments on my blogs. It is probably a characteristic of engineers who work for a living.
What would be the best or perfect format for a Water Blog?
- A general introduction to why the blog matters to the reader and what will either be explained or demonstrated in the blog.
- An introduction to the feature discussed in the blog.
- An equation or psuedo code to illustrate the fundamentals of the item discussed in the blog,
- A few images showing how the feature discussed is used in the Water related Software.
- Sensitivity Analysis for the feature or a least a mention of how sensitive the parameter of feature is in the model
- Drawbacks of the feature, or known workarounds.
- Related Blogs and URL's
- Summary of what was discussed.
Here are other blog making ideas http://www.successfulblogging.com/16-rules-of-blog-writing-which-ones-are-you-breaking/
Here is a long snippet from the above mentioned post
16 Rules of Blog Writing and Layout
Make sure your blog isn’t too busy or distracting and gives readers somewhere to rest their eye from time to time.