DWF Allocation in #INFOSWMM and #INFOSEWER – closest Junction Option
1. Add Thiessen polygons layer to all of the junctions to have a Junction ID connection (using the Tool in the DWF Allocator)
2. Use the population columns to populate the DWF field
3. The meters in each of the Thiessen polygon layers were then
4. Added to each of the nodes with each population on a different row
5. The total population in InfoSWMM or InfoSewer matches the population in the shape file you sent.
6. This approach also applies to H2OMap SWMM and H2OMap Sewer