What is New in InfoSWMM Sustain 2.0
New to InfoSWMM 14.5 Update #1 is the ability to use Hydrology for ALL InfoSWMM Hydrology options with Groundwater, LID and Sustain Optimization. This means other hydrology options beside EPA SWMM Hydrology can be used with InfoSWMM Sustain.
Here is a list of InfoSWMM Sustain 2.0 enhancement and new features:
1. Allowed users to skip GIS layers on siting manger if they don’t have the data.
2. Improved speed of intersection, buffering, and cookie-cut geoprocessing on siting manager.
3. Allowed users to ignore LIDs outside the Subcatchments.
1. Users can choose a system wise budget constraint for the optimization engine(s).
2. Users can set up a system reduction target for runoff and/or pollution.
3. Users are able to view LID design and performance report directly from Cost Effective Curve.
4. Users can compare hydrographs for runoff and pollutant from the solution on Cost Effective Curve.
5. Users can select any solution on Cost Effectiveness Curve and apply its LID design to InfoSWMM directly.
6. Cost Effectiveness Curve now can show the whole system runoff/pollutant reduction instead of an individual Subcatchments.