Work Flow for #InfoSWMM Sustain
The major tasks in using InfoSWMM Sustain are the following:
- Use the Siting Manager to Add New LID’s based on GIS Rules as set up in the Ground Conditions Dialog or Import from InfoSWMM
- Run the Optimizer tool to select LID Candidates for Optimization
- Optimize or find the Best Solutions using Scatter Search or the Optimal Cost Solution using GA
- Review the Design Report, Performance Report and
- Review the Cost Effectiveness Curve
- Decide which of the Designs will be applied to InfoSWMM
- Use the LID Usage Table exported from Sustain in your InfoSWMM model (Base or Scenario)
The major tasks in using InfoSWMM Sustain.
Set up the ground conditions in the Siting Manager.
Add LID Types to the LID Candidates Pool using the Siting Manager.
Process the LID Types to the Pool of LID Candidates
Setup the Optimization Rules and Choose the Final LID Candidates for Optimization.
Note: Scatter Search is for the best solution finding and NSGA-II GA is for cost effective curve generation.
Maximum budget is the maximum amount allowed to be spent on the run.
Setup or choose the Optimization Targets.
Review the Design Report after Optimization.
Review the Performance Report after Optimization.
Graph the Sustain Performance.
Review the Cost Effectiveness Curve
Export the data back to InfoSWMM to the LID Controls and LID Usage Table