Rules for Routing in InfoSewer and InfoSewer SA
- Loading Manholes can take unlimited flow
- Gravity Mains will take all of the flow from the Loading Manholes, but
- d/D will be 1 and q/Q or q over Qfull will be much greater than 1
- A Wet Well can be full if the flow into the Wet Well is greater than the Pump Flow, this can simulate loss of capacity
- A pump flow is based on the pump capacity, pump control rules and the pump curve
- A Junction chamber downstream of a pump will increase in head to pass the flow from the pump
- The force mains downstream from the pumps will have the pump flow based on the needed head at the Chamber nodes.
- So what is real in InfoSewer SA?
· The pump flows
· The head at the Force Mains
· The loading at the Manholes
· The volume and flow lost at the Wet Wells