Exchange Menu in InfoSewer
Descriptions of All Exchange Menu commands in InfoSewer.
InfoSewer supports the following data exchange functionality.
- Import/Export Managers – Background mapping, external models or InfoSewer data elements.
- Import/Export Generate Files – Import generate files in to InfoSewer or export InfoSewer in to generate file.
- Append Nodes – Allows the user to create a conduit and node network from third party software application like AutoCAD, Microstation, or ESRI shapefiles.
- ODBC Exchange – Download and upload data to and from InfoSewer by creating data links.
- GIS Gateway – Allows exchange of Geodatabase information to and from the model.
- Windows Clipboards – Export and view model results outside of InfoSewer .
Privileged and Confidential Communication: This electronic mail communication and any documents included hereto may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient) of this message, any review, use, distribution or disclosure by you or others is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender by reply email and delete and/or destroy the accompanying message.