InfoSWMM and InfoSewer from Innovyze both are Extensions inside of Arc Map (versions 10 to 10.6 and counting). As Innovyze Arc GIS products they (and InfoWater) share a common menu structure: Project, Edit, View, Exchange, Scenario, Tools, Utilities, Applications and Help. InfoSewer only has one Application, InfoSewer Load Allocator, whereas InfoSWMM has many additional Applications. These series of blogs attempts to show the commonality in tools between InfoSWMM and InfoSewer.
InfoSewer Project Menu
Descriptions of All Project Menu commands in InfoSewer.
Import H2OMap Sewer - H2OMap Sewer has been deprecated by Innovyze as of 2018.
Publish to InfoView - This command helps you to publish an InfoSewer Project to InfoView.
Export to H2OMap - Save to H2OMap Sewer (deprecated)
Change Project Spatial Reference - Change the Spatial Reference of the InfoSewer Map
Change Project Spatial Reference
The spatial reference of a dataset in geodatabase can not be further modified once created in ArcGIS and new features can not be inserted if it's coordinates are beyond X, Y domain of the spatial reference. InfoSewer provides a very powerful tool to overcome this limitation of ArcGIS.
In InfoSewer the spatial reference of a project can be modified by either editing current project's spatial reference, extending the X, Y domain with buffering percentage, or merging with the X, Y extent of a dataset.
To launch the Change Project Spatial Reference dialog box, click on the InfoSewer Button , browse to the Project menu and select the Change Project Spatial Reference option.
- Edit Current Project Spatial Reference: Use this to modify/edit the spatial reference of a current project.
- Extend X,Y Domain with Buffering Percentage: Use this to modify the spatial reference of a project by extending the X,Y domain with buffering percentage.
- Merge with the X,Y Extent of a Dataset: Use this to modify the spatial reference of a project by merging with the X,Y extent of a dataset.
- OK: Click on OK to accept changes to the spatial reference coordinates and close out of the dialog box.
- Cancel: Use this to cancel the selection and close out of the dialog box. Any changes and/or selections made will not be reflected in the project.
Publish to InfoView
This command helps you to publish an InfoSewer Project to InfoView.